The Hartwell Medical pediatric vacuum mattress molds to a child’s contours for comfort and improved immobilization. Provides secure, noncircumferential pressure. For children from infancy to 10 years old. Quick and easy to use. Simple strapping speeds up application time. Simplifies maintaining neutral alignment without additional padding. Helps maintain body temperature. Versatile and adaptable to different configurations.
- Unfolded 20"W x 50"L x 2"H.
- In storage case 19-1/2"W x 23"L x 4"H.
- Weight: 8 lbs or 4.8 lbs without pump
- Pediatric vacuum mattress molds to a child’s contours for comfort and improved immobilization
- For children from infancy to 10-year old
- Simple strapping speeds up application time
- Simplifies maintaining neutral alignment without additional padding
- Helps maintain body temperature
- Versatile and adaptable to different configurations
- Durable, easy to- clean material
- X-ray translucent and MRI compatible
- Can be used with standard vacuum pump, compact pump or a portable suction device
|Construction Material||Vinyl/Polyester Laminate Fabric, Polystyrene Beads Treated for Fire Resistance Filling, Birch Plywood Stiffener, Non-magnetic, Self-sealing Valve, Delrin Buckles, Nylon Carry Case, Aluminum Cylinder Vacuum Pump|
|Unfolded Dimension||50in L x 20in W x 2in D|
|Operating Temperature||-30 to 150°F|
|Weight||5lb Mattress, 9.2lb Mattress, Case, Pump|
|Folded Dimension||23in L x 20in W x 4in D|