Patented combination White/UV LED lighting produces an optimized bright, high definition laryngeal view, enabling airway structures to be clearly visible and vocal cords to stand out. Reflectivity from fluids and tissue in airway is also dramatically reduced when compared to incandescent lighted blades, even fiber optics. Available in sizes ROBERT SHAW (0,1).
- Dual Lighted Disposable Blades with Dual UV/White LED Technology
- Disposable Stainless Steel Blades
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Fits into both reusable and disposable all-metal handles
- Fluorescent Coated Stylette helps under the UV light to guide positioning of the ET tube into the tracheal opening
- Cost effective technology
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Stylette||Fluorescent-coated, Custom, Single-use||Fluorescent-coated, Custom, Single-use|
|Sterile||Medically Clean||Medically Clean|
|Blade Type||Robert Shaw||Robert Shaw|
|Blade Material||Surgical-grade Stainless Steel||Surgical-grade Stainless Steel|