The AeroEclipse® II Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN) creates aerosol in response to the patient's inspiratory flow. This patient on-demand therapy means less medication waste, higher drug delivery efficiency and safer clinician working environments.
Combining the benefits of breath actuation and a superior aerosol particle size, the AeroEclipse® II BAN delivers the industry’s most effective respirable dose. Supported by clinical evidence, the AeroEclipse® II BAN provides approved dosing protocols throughout the hospital and for all patient populations.
- Breath actuated technology
- Consistent respirable dose
- Virtually no drug is lost to the environment
- Protection from second-hand aerosols
- Minimizes medication waste
- Efficient treatment times
- Biofeedback button confirms actuation and inhalation
- Reduced Length of Stay and Admission Rates through the ER1
- Not Made or Manufactured with BPA, Natural Rubber Latex, Phthalates, Lead, or PVC
- Designed and manufactured in North America
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Volume Type||Small Volume||Small Volume|
|Application||Ideal for Short-term Acute Applications||Ideal for Short-term Acute Applications|
|Oxygen Tube Connector Type||Elbow Adapter|
|Brand||AeroEclipse II||AeroEclipse II|
|Oxygen Tube Length||7ft||7ft|