Made from a medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, I-GEL has been designed to create a non-inflatable, anatomical seal of the pharyngeal, laryngeal and perilaryngeal structures while avoiding compression trauma. I-GEL is designed for use in securing and maintaining a patient airway in routine and emergency anesthetics for operations of fasted patients during spontaneous or intermittent positive pressure ventilation (IPPV). It is available in three adult and four pediatric sizes and is supplied in an innovative, color-coded polypropylene protective cradle.
- 15 mm connector – reliable connection to any standard catheter mount or connection
- Clearly displayed product information – for quick, easy reference and confirmation of size and weight guidance
- Position guide – easy confirmation of optimum insertion depth
- Gastric channel – improves and enhances patient safety, and allows for suctioning and passing of a nasogastric tube and facilitates venting
- Integral bite block – reduces the possibility of airway channel occlusion
- Buccal cavity stabilizer – aids insertion and eliminates the potential for rotation
- Epiglottis blocker – reduces the possibility of epiglottis ‘down folding’ and airway obstruction
- The non-inflatable cuff – made from a unique soft gel-like material allowing ease of insertion and reduced trauma
CHECK OUT THE NEW i-gel O2 RESUS PACKS!
|Material||Thermoplastic Elastomer||Thermoplastic Elastomer||Thermoplastic Elastomer||Thermoplastic Elastomer||Thermoplastic Elastomer||Thermoplastic Elastomer||Thermoplastic Elastomer|
|Patient Weight||2 to 5kg||5 to 12kg||10 to 25kg||25 to 35kg||30 to 60kg||50 to 90kg||90+kg|
|Life Stage||Neonatal||Infant||Small Pediatric||Large Pediatric||Small Adult||Medium Adult||Large Adult|