BagEasy BVM Manual Resuscitators
BagEasy is a versatile BVM manual resuscitator that features a low-deadspace, low-resistance non-rebreathing patient valve with built-in adjustable PEEP and an oxygen accumulation reservoir for exceptionally high FIO2.
- Lightly textured, highly pliant squeeze bag
- Bias-closed fresh air inlet valve provides consistent oxygen concentration; it also opens in the event of oxygen source disconnection, allowing uninterrupted resuscitation using room air
- Durable up-front oxygen reservoir
- Built-in adjustable PEEP valve functions in any position and can be adjusted with a single turn of the knob
- Two 360° swivels
- Exhalation port directs exhaled breath away from the caregiver
- Oxygen reservoir bleed vent minimizes inadvertent PEEP
- Cushion facemask
- Duckbill valve and housing designs keep vomitus contained in a small area for quick and easy cleaning
- Inflation/deflation valve allows the mask to be tailored to each individual creating the perfect seal over a broad range of facial structures
- Integral pressure port (Child and Infant only)
- Selectable high/low pressure pop-off valve (Child and Infant only)
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?