Thomas ET Tube Holders
Designed to secure a range of advanced airway devices, Thomas Tube Holders are easy to apply and provide a reliable hold over tape fastening methods.
As new methods of airway management and wider bore Supraglottic Airway Devices have been introduced to the market, we are now pleased to introduce the Thomas Select Tube Holder to our range.
Similar in shape to the Thomas Tube Holder, a larger opening allows the Thomas Select Tube Holder to accommodate a wider range of Supraglottic Airway Devices (SGAs), Laryngeal Masks (LMAs) and endotracheal (ET) tubes. Combined with a push-screw mechanism tubes can be secured in a fast and efficient manner.
- Accommodates Tube Sizes: ≥ 6.5 mm (Inner Diameter) to 21 mm (Outer Diameter)
- REACH compliant
- Material: PP (mounth piece), EPE (foam), Nylon (strap)
- Non sterile
- Disposable - for single use of no more than 24 hours
- Operating temperature: -18˚C to 43˚C
- Storage temperature: -34˚C to 52˚C
- Screw mechanism to secure tube clamp
- Large mouthpiece surface area accommodates patients with removed dentures or facial trauma
- Wide Head Strap features hook and loop padded strap provides secure and comfortable fit; even when wet
- Unique construction to prevent the patient from biting or pinching the tube and restricting airflow. Pliable bit block material to protect the teeth and gums.
- Large opening allow for view of patient's mouth and lip colour
- Easy access for suctioning and other oral care needs
CE marked - this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Material||Polypropylene (Mounth Piece), EPE (Foam), Nylon (Strap)||Polypropylene (Mounth Piece), EPE (Foam), Nylon (Strap)||Polypropylene (Mounth Piece), EPE (Foam), Nylon (Strap)|
|Operating Temperature||-18 to 43°C||-18 to 43°C||-18 to 43°C|
|Storage Temperature||-34 to 52°C||-34 to 52°C||-34 to 52°C|
|Dimension||6.5mm x 21mm||4.3mm x 15.8mm|
|Disposable||For Single Use of no More Than 24hr||For Single Use of no More Than 24hr|