Emergency Pneumothorax Set
Intended for emergency relief and temporary management of suspected tension pneumothorax. This set contains everything needed to treat simple pneumothorax.
- Seldinger placement facilitates controlled, minimally invasive catheter introduction.
- The reinforced catheter is designed to prevent collapse after placement.
- The set comes with the Cook Chest Drain Valve, which is designed to permit continued re-expansion of the lung, preventing inadvertent backflow of air into the pleural space.
- One-part percutaneous entry needle
- 12 mL Monoject syringe
- Cook Chest Drain Valve
- Catheter retention disc
- Ty-Rap Cable Tie
- Vinyl connecting tube
- Catheter: 8.5 French
- Catheter Length: 8.7cm
- Needle Gauge: 15
- Needle Tip Configuration: Lancet
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Catheter Retention Disc||Yes|
|Needle Tip Configuration||Lancet|