Curaplex® King LTS-D Supraglottic Airway Kits, Pediatric
The Ambu® King LTS-D™ laryngeal tube is a disposable, simple to use alternative airway device that provides superior patient ventilation. The King LTS-D allows the passage of the gastric tube through a separate channel.
The King LTS-D is designed with a straightened, beveled distal tip that assists in directing the airway posterior to the larynx and into the upper esophagus. Due to this unique configuration, there is minimal risk of the device entering the trachea.
A single port inflates both proximal and distal cuffs. The proximal cuff stabilizes the King LTS-D and seals the oropharynx. The distal cuff blocks entry of the esophagus, reducing the possibility of gastric insufflation. Ventilatory seal pressures of 30cm H20 or more are achievable with the King LTS-D. Multiple distal ventilatory openings and bilateral ventilation eyelets facilitate air flow.
- Seals in the esophagus and oropharynx to provide positive pressure ventilation
- Single inflation port
- Drain tube for gastric and suction catheters
- Color-coded full range of sizes
- 50% thinner cuff creates better seal pressure
- 60° curvature better adjusts to the anatomy in the pharynx
- Large proximal opening of the gastric tube channel for easy insertion of gastric tube
- Phthalate and latex free material
- No risk of cross-contamination
- Suction with up to an 18 Fr suction catheter
- Size 0: <5 kg
- Size 1: 5-12 kg
- Size 2: 12- 25 kg
- Size 2.5: 25-35 kg
- Sump Tube
- Lubricating Jelly
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Cuff Pressure||60cm H2O||60cm H2O||60cm H2O||60cm H2O|
|Patient Size||<5kg||5 to 12kg||12 to 25kg||25 to 35kg|
|Brand||King LTS-D™||King LTS-D™||King LTS-D™||King LTS-D™|
|Cuff Volume||10mL||20mL||35mL||40 to 45mL|