Curaplex® IV Start Kit w/ Tegaderm, Extension Set, Flush Syringe, Tourniquet, and Prevantics Swab
This kit contains the items you need to quickly and effectively introduce an IV to a patient in an emergency setting. Conveniently secured into a compact, heat seal package, this set saves you precious time when it matters the most.
- Tegaderm transparent IV dressing, 2-3/8in x 2-3/4in
- Oval shaped I.V. dressing used for challenging IV applications. The notched design provides better fixation for catheter tubing. This dressing is extremely versatile and durable. excellent oxygen and moisture permeability
- (1) Prevantics swab, 1mL
- Guards against pathogens like most bacteria, making it the ideal choice for pre-injection skin preparation. Fast and easy to use.
- Intuitive prep-pad design
- (2) Gauze sponges, 2in x 2in, sterile, 8ply
- (1) Tourniquet, latex-free, 1in x 18in, blue, rolled
- Easy to use, soft and comfortable for patients
- Single-use, offering superior protection
- High elasticity and length
- (1) Curaplex® Transparent Surgical Tape, 1in x 18in, latex-free
- Bi-directional tear
- Water resistant
- (1) Extension set
- (1) Flush syringe, 10mL, sodium chloride
- Minimal breakforce, meaning less waste and mess
- Smooth operation gives clinicians greater control
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?