Light Weight Vacuum Spine Board
The Light Weight Vacuum Spine Board offers quick, comfortable, and easy full-body immobilization for suspected spine, pelvic, or hip fractures and multiple-fracture patients. The VSB offers exceptional water rescue properties and can aid in hypothermia prevention. This special version of the traditional Vacuum Spine Board can be used in a helicopter as a stretcher mattress, weighing only 6 lbs. total.
- This product is both MRI compatible and X-ray translucent
- Patented, double-coated, durable polyurethane fabric
- Patented, thermally-fused seams and attachment points
- Patented polyethylene beads that return to shape even after 1 million compressions
- Multiple chambers keep beads where intended
- The VSB folds to a compact size when not in use
- The standard 1/2in (1.27cm) US/Europe 2-piece valve is easy to operate with heavy gloves on
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?