Healthcare providers can quickly compare actual EKG strips side by side with the R-CAT rhythm strips. When integrating the clinical assessment of the patient with the correct EKG rhythm, medical personnel can initiate proper treatment, save valuable time, reduce critical errors and improve patient outcomes.
- Designed for use in rescue vehicles, emergency/other critical care departments, or training centers
- Product can be stored in 3-ring binders, attached to equipment on an O-ring, or carried on a clipboard by medical personnel
- Sturdy 8.5inch x 11inch laminated 4-page format that can be marked on with Dry Erase marker and wiped clean to be used again and again for teaching purposes
- The EKG strips are scaled to actual size of 25 mm/sec, making this tool a great addition to any EKG course
- Binder-sized reference/ teaching guide meets a variety of clinical and teaching needs