The Breather is an all-inclusive EMS airway management pack for airway control and oxygen therapy. Of all the StatPacks EMS packs, the Breather is specifically designed to hold the 02 module with a “D” or Jumbo “D” size tank. It fits many basic and advanced airway adjuncts and oxygen delivery devices. The Breather is a versatile EMS airway management pack that can be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for oxygen and airway requirements.
- Capacity: 2600 cubic in
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21in H x 19in W x 7in D
- Contents not included.
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMS airway management Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to EMS airway management Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Accommodates removable 02 Module (sold separately)
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other StatPacks EMS Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Construction Material||Tarpaulin with a 1oz Urethane Coating, Velcro® Lining Strips, Urethane Windows, Mesh Pockets and Elastic Holsters||Tarpaulin with a 1oz Urethane Coating, Velcro® Lining Strips, Urethane Windows, Mesh Pockets and Elastic Holsters||Tarpaulin with a 1oz Urethane Coating, Velcro® Lining Strips, Urethane Windows, Mesh Pockets and Elastic Holsters|
|Module Type||O2 Module||O2 Module||O2 Module|
|For Use With||"D" or Jumbo "D" SizeTank||"D" or Jumbo "D" SizeTank||"D" or Jumbo "D" SizeTank|
|Dimension||20in H x 19in W x 7in D||20in H x 19in W x 7in D||20in H x 19in W x 7in D|