1450 Series Protector Case with Foam, Orange
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Interior: 14.7in × 10.2in × 6.1in
- Exterior: 16.44in x 13in x 6.82in
- Weight with foam: 6.39 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Interior Dimension||14.66in L x 10.24in W x 6.12in D|
|Purge Body Material||ABS Plastic|
|Exterior Dimension||16.44in L x 13.00in W x 6.82in D|
|Purge Vent Material||3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven|
|Latch Material||ABS Plastic|
|Foam Layers||Layer 1 (Lid): 1.88in Convolute/Layer 2 (Base): 0.75in Pad/Layer 3 (Base): 3.5in Pick N Pluck|
|Pin Material||Stainless Steel|