G3 Golden Hour Bags, BBP Resistant
The first EMT helicopter pack ever designed by StatPacks, the GOLDEN HOUR is the perfect pack for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters and fixed wing transport.
Compact and comfortable, built to organize and carry essential equipment. The unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the captain’s chair. Helicopter EMT’s appreciate the ergonomic shoulder straps and a breathable padded rear panel when hiking to patients.
- Capacity: 2400 cubic in
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21in H x 19in W x 7in D
- Contents NOT included
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT Helicopter Pack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside shelf for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimensions||18in H x 17in W x 8in D||18in x 7in x 8in|