G3 Load N Go Backpack, BBP Resistant
The Load n’ Go is an ideal medic backpack for fixed wing and critical care transport, ambulance and fire engines. No other medic backpack keeps equipment more organized and quickly accessible thanks to thoughtfully designed transparent sleeves, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters that are arranged in three layers.
- Capacity: 2600 cubic in
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 20in H x 19in W x 7in D
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this transport medic backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks generation 3 emergency medical services kits; including all StatPacks® first aid QuickRoll intubation, remedy and circulatory kits
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to emergency medical equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Removable adjustable inside divider for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other transport medic backpack’s
- Main fabric is tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- BBP resistant
- Contents not included.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimensions||20in H x 19in W x 7in D||20in x 17in x 7in|