G3 Med Slinger EMT Pack, BBP Resistant
The Med Slinger is a soft sling pack than can work as a personal gear bag or a medical equipment pack. It is designed for medics who do not like to wear double shoulder-strap packs. Ergonomic, it slings quickly off and on for easy wearing. The Med Slinger features plenty of transparent and mesh pockets to keep you organized and efficient.
- Capacity: 1400 cubic in
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.5in H x 13in W x 3in D
- Contents not included
- Single, foam molded shoulder strap that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Sling design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack
- Quick-release adjustable buckle on the shoulder strap provides a custom fit and quick in and out
- Unique design allows access to the two main compartments of this EMT pack that are efficiently organized with transparent and mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane windows on inside pouches allows for quick view of contents
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS gear bags
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimensions||18.5in x 13in x 3in||18.5in x 13in x 3in||18.5in x 13in x 3in|
|Capacity||1400cu in||1400cu in||1400cu in|