Metro Tech Pack Large UP
Based on a design developed in collaboration with the largest municipal EMS service in the US and built to withstand the rigors of 1.5 million calls per year, the Metro TechPack is compact, thoughtfully laid out and packed with innovative features for fast, easy deployment on scene, easy decontamination and efficient restocking back at the station.
The MTP Case is fitted for ALS protocols. A fold-down, first in pocket of clear vinyl provides fast access to diagnostic supplies and exterior access to an optional ALS MedModule. Two long clear vinyl lid pockets w/dual zippers hold trauma or basic airway supplies. Add two optional pages to organize IV/Infusion and Advanced Airway supplies.
- Ergonomic padding on the back panel and deluxe backpack straps with two adjustment points and non-slip pads to ensure a secure fit whether running, climbing or walking.
- Tuck both or just one backpack strap and use the top or side rubber carry handle.
- Removable waist strap
- Available in 1000D Nylon or Universal Precautions in Black (BK), Green (GN), Orange (OR), Red (RD) and Royal Blue (RB)
- Nylon webbing and binding throughout, closed cell foam over ABS plastic with bound edges to prevent wear, dual lockable #10 YKK zippers with hi-viz pull tabs
- Hi-visibility reflective stripes on sides and backpack straps, reflective binding all around and reflective Iron Duck logo
- Padded, flat zippered pocket on front holds documents or tablet
- No hook and loop in the backpack, pages or modules for easy decontamination.
- All closures/attachments use zippers, magnets or quick-lock magnetic hardware
- 200D safety yellow liner increases visibility in low light
- Non-yellowing vinyl through-out for crisp clear view of equipment
- The interior lid panel features a large, fold-down, first in pocket in clear vinyl with dual zippers
- Use with optional Pages (accommodates two):
- Pages are quickly removed and securely reattached using quick-lock magnetic hardware.
- Carry Advanced Airway Management with the Metro TechPack AdvAir Page (ID 32601-PAGE) and organize Adult and Pediatric intubation supplies
- Configure for BLS services with the Metro TechPack BLS Page (ID 32602-PAGE) and organize cold packs, gauze, bandages, tape rolls, and multi trauma dressings
- Use with the optional ALS MedModule (ID 32609) featuring color-coded, removable pages to organize cardiac, respiratory and conscious-impaired medications and delivery devices separately
Overall dimensions: 20.5in H x 14in W x 9in D
Weight: 5.7 lbs.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimension||20.5in H x 14 W x 9in D||20.5in H x 14 W x 9in D|