Metro TechPack, ALS MedModule
This compact and protocol specific backpack ensures fast, easy deployment on scene, simple decontamination and efficient restocking back at the station.
Rugged, durable, lightweight and weathertight, Metro TechPacks are Built for Life and backed by an Iron Clad Lifetime Warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Weight without page: 5.7lbs, weight with page 7.2lbs
- Dimensions: 20.5in L x 7.5in W x 12.5in H
- The Metro TechPack – ALS(32600-ALS) configuration includes the Metro TechPack Backpack (32600-CASE), the ALS Page (32603-PAGE) and the ALS MedModule (32609)
- Gain quick access to diagnostic supplies in the fold-down lid pocket constructed of clear vinyl; store stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, glucometer (with test strips, lancets and wipes), flashlight and trauma sheers
- The zippered compartment on the front holds a tablet or documents recording patient information
- Inside, organize basic trauma supplies in the chassis and clear vinyl lid pockets
- Equipment and supplies are easily viewed against the high visibility, safety yellow liner, even in low light situations and the non-yellowing, non-cracking clear vinyl ensures a crisp, clear view of it all…year after year
- Pull the handle of the quick-lock magnetic hardware to quickly release the briefcase-style ALS module; hold the page close to securely reattach the magnets
- The ALS Page features large and small clear vinyl, hooded pocket with magnetic closures to organize multiple sizes of catheters, IO and IO needle kits, alcohol preps, micro and macro IV start kits, extension sets, multiple sizes of syringes and needles on the front and flat pockets on the back for smaller sizes of fluids and pressure infusers
- Easily swap the ALS page with an interchangeable BLS page (32602-PAGE) to change the configuration! (Available for an additional fee.)
- No hook and loop/velcro in the pack, pages or modules makes for easy cleaning and decontamination!
- Ergonomic padding on the rear panel and deluxe backpack straps featuring two adjustment points and non-slip shoulder pads guarantee a secure fit whether running, climbing, walking or jumping
- Hide one strap to carry comfortably as a cross-body pack or hide both and carry with the molded rubber top or side handles (magnets hold the side handle close when not in use, eliminating catch points)
- Custom reflective ink logos are available at an additional charge
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimension||20.5in L x 7.5in W x 12.5in H||20.5in L x 7.5in W x 12.5in H||20.5in L x 7.5in W x 12.5in H|