Pelican 1460 EMS Protector Case Series
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Interior: 18.54in x 9.92in x 10.92in
- Specifically designed in conjunction with Fire department and EMS personnel
- Lockable compartment for controlled substances
- Adjustable tray dividers allow for easy customization
- Sharps storage bracket included
- Top lid opens up to 180° for on-the-field anti-roll stability when open
- O-ring seal for dust and water resistant seal
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Each tray has an overall internal dimension of: 17in L x 7.65in W x 1.36in D
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Purge Body Material||ABS Plastic||ABS Plastic|
|With||Tray System||Tray System|
|Purge Vent Material||3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven||3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven|
|Temperature Range||-40°F (-40°C) to 210° F (99°C)||-40°F (-40°C) to 210° F (99°C)|
|Dimensions||Exterior: 20.85in L x 12.73in W x 12.75in D, Interior: 18.54in L x 9.92in W x 10.92in D||Exterior: 20.85in L x 12.73in W x 12.75in D, Interior: 18.54in L x 9.92in W x 10.92in D|