HyFin Vent Chest Seal, Individual
The new HyFin Vent Chest Seal design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- Vent channels allow blood to escape and provides a backup fail-safe system as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- Each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application
- Each HyFin Vent Chest Seal has a large red pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application and allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- The clear, transparent backing allows for easy placement over the wound area and conformability to the patient
Meets or exceeds the current EMS Standard of Care and TCCC. TECC Guidelines for treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest, the new HyFin Vent Chest Seal is the superior prehospital chest seal.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Application||Penetrating Injuries to the Chest|
|Dimension||6in H x 6in W|