Emergency Trauma Dressing Abdominal/Stump, 70in L x 6in W, 12in H x 12in W Pad
The Abdominal/Stump ETD from North American Rescue is an ideal for dressing abdominal eviscerations, traumatic amputations, burns and large pattern wounds. This ETD offers advanced wound care management on a larger scale and consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with an oversized 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. In addition, its vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is not only compact, but also easy to open.
- Sterile dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas
- Oversized 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Life Stage||70in L x 6in W|
|Pad Dimension||12in H x 12in W|