Emergency Trauma Dressings (ETD)
The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) series of bandages are engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm or perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, Low-Cube Packaging
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Size||70in L x 4in W||70in L x 6in W|