Monoject Safety Tuberculin (TB) Syringes with Attached Needles
The Monoject™ safety syringe is proven effective and preferred by millions of users each day. Our exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe with maximum clinical flexibility. Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering Controls.
- Safety shield with patent pending locking mechanism: Protects end user from accidental needlestick injury
- True transport position: Allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle
- Low dead space: Dose sparing technology ensures minimal medication waste
- Ultra comfort, anti-coring, permanently attached needle: Contributes to improved patient care
- Graduations: Enables the clinician accurate dosage measurement for medication delivery assisting in the prevention of medication errors
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Needle Dimension||28ga x 1/2in||25ga x 5/8in|
|Needle Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|