Quantum ACR4 Ambulance Child Restraint
The NEW Quantum ACR4 (Ambulance Child Restraint) is an innovative, flexible and fully adjustable harnessing system, it is the only pediatric restraint in the world that allows the safe and secure transport of newborns and children weighing 4lbs – 100lbs with a single device.
The ACR4 contains 4 color coded restraints for easy selection in 4 different sizes, EXTRA SMALL 4-11 lbs, SMALL 11-26 lbs, MEDIUM 22-55 lbs and LARGE 44-100 lbs.
When the patient is restrained the ACR4 allows for complete access from the airway to the waist to effectively perform procedures while the patient remains restrained.
Also included with the ACR are quick release clips dock to hold the patient in place during transportation to prevent potentially dangerous movement.
- Weight range 4lbs - 100lbs
- Universally compatible with any cot
- Smart colour coding for easy selection of 4 sizes
- Machine washable
- Quick release chest strap for medical intervention
- Breathable fabric maximises airflow and meets infection control standards
- Allows rapid transition from sitting to flat in an emergency or to recovery position
- Padded for patient comfort and reduced risk of pressure sores during long transfers
- Can be used with stretcher back rest in raised position
- Compact storage bag
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?