Your Partner in EMS
Clorox® Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes, 5in L x 6in W
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach germicidal wipes are ready to use, one-step step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. These wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus in one minute and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in three minutes. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (Nov. 2016). These wipes feature an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
- No pre-cleaning required
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses influenza A and B viruses, measles virus and norovirus
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3min
- Broad spectrum disinfection efficacy against over 58 pathogens
- 3min contact time to kill C.Diff spores
- Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Applicable Material||Acrylic, Ceramic, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Tile, Vinyl, Wood|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Fungus, Germs, Mildew, Mold, Soil, Viruses|
|Wipes Dimension||5in L x 6in W|
|No. of Plies||1|