Curaplex® TritonGrip TE™ Gloves, Black Nitrile
Curaplex® Tritongrip TE™ exam gloves are an outstanding option for environments with moderate to high risk for exposure to fluids or chemicals, while providing exceptional fit and comfort. Their textured fingertips allow for enhanced grip in both wet and dry situations. Powder-free and not made from natural rubber latex, these gloves reduce the potential for allergic reactions, and are specially formulated to be comfortable while retaining an outstanding fit, even during extended wear.
- Textured fingertips
- Specially formulated for comfort and fit during extended wear
- Beaded cuff ensures ease in donning
- Free of natural rubber latex and powder free
- Meets NFPA 2018 Guidelines
- Exceeds current ASTM D 6319 standard for critical defects (AQL-2.5). AQL for critical defects is 1.0
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 13485
- Biocompatible as measured by Primary Skin Irritation
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Elongation||Before Aging: 580%, After Aging: 550%||Before Aging: 580%, After Aging: 550%||Before Aging: 580%, After Aging: 550%||Before Aging: 580%, After Aging: 550%|
|Tensile Strength||Before Aging: 35MPa, After Aging: 38MPa||Before Aging: 35MPa, After Aging: 38MPa||Before Aging: 35MPa, After Aging: 38MPa||Before Aging: 35MPa, After Aging: 38MPa|
|Brand||TritonGrip TE™||TritonGrip TE™||TritonGrip TE™||TritonGrip TE™|