N95 1500 Respirator Mask, Low Profile Nose Bridge, Medium *Non-Returnable*
Easy fit, more comfort and dependable: The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable, dependable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points. Last Longer, Use Fewer: The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex®, prevents filter media contact by contaminated gloves or hands. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity, so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs, Elastic straps: The elastic straps don’t irritate. They are color coded, don’t require prestretching, and they are securely attached. Not manufactured with natural rubber latex. Suggested applications: Surgery, hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurse/hospice care, correctional facilities, police, fire and rescue teams, EMS/EMT, homeless shelters, occupational health facilities, school healthcare offices. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
- 100% PVC-free®
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions
- Contour molded nose bridge for extra comfort
- Soft foam nose cushion for an easy and comfortable fit
- Softspun® inner lining is soft to the touch
- Fluid resistant
- Bacterial filter efficiency >999%
- Available in 5 color coded sizes
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160mm Hg)
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?