N95 Face Masks
The Dukal respirator/surgical masks meet NIOSH and CDC guidelines. As a respirator, they are designed to reduce wearer exposure to airborne diseases and meet the CDC guidelines for tuberculosis exposure control with a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil (Type N95 Respirator). As surgical masks they are designed to provide a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials with a High Fluid Penetration Resistance (ASTM F1862- 05 / 160mmHG,) a Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) of >99% and a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of 99.9%.
- Respirator/surgical masks meet NIOSH and CDC guidelines
- Respirators are designed to reduce wearer exposure to airborne disease and meet CDC guidelines for tuberculosis2 exposure control
- Filter efficiency of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols-free of oil (Type N95 respirator)
- Surgical masks are designed to provide physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials with high fluid penetration resistance (ASTMF1862-05/160mmHg)
- Particle filtration efficiency (PFE) of >99%
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 99.9%
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Please contact Customer Care to place an order for this item.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?