A double-sided, laminated tool that expands to outline the 12 lead EKG concepts. It is small enough to fit in most pockets, maximizing ease of use while on-the-go. Color-coded features make the tool simple to navigate. The tool serves well as an accompaniment for reference or for educational purposes.
- Designed to assist medical personnel in the task of identifying the 12 lead EKG concepts associated with ischemia, injury, and infarction
- Saves time by serving as a catalyst in initiating treatment, while helping reduce the risk of error
- Compact and laminated - contains key information from the full size offering
- Folds to 3.75inch x 6.75inch and easily fits in most pockets
- Easy to clean and disinfect for repeated use
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?