Pedi-Sleeve Pediatric Dosing System
The Pedi-Sleeve alleviates an enormous amount of this stress by putting all the resuscitation information you need to save that life in a convenient, easy to read format including dosages in milliliters combined with hands free accessibility. No need for any calculations, they are a major source of pediatric dosing errors and they are rendered unnecessary and obsolete!
REASONS WHY OUR CUSTOMERS CHANGED FROM TRADITIONAL METHODS?
- No reading a tape – chart or book on scene
- HANDS FREE – dosing in volume
- Dosing Compliant – to the 2015 PALS standards
- Option to Customize & update cards
- No calculations – dosing errors minimized
- Sleeve is with you – for report to the emergency room staff
- Saved department funding – never purchase a tape, chart or book when standards change
- Disposable sleeves
- Safe dosing for EMS and Firefighters during pediatric emergency situations
Length Based Dosing
- Length based dosing for accurately measuring dosages according to patient physical characteristics
- Eliminates the possibility of over or under-dosing pediatric drug calculation situations
- Fully customizable sleeves according to the drugs you prefer to utilize in your emergency situations
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?