Curaplex® IV Start Kit, incl Tegaderm IV Dressing, Clear Tape, Alcohol Prep Pads, Gauze Sponge, Tourniquet
This kit contains the items you need to quickly and effectively introduce an IV to a patient in an emergency setting. Conveniently secured into a compact, heat seal package, this set saves you precious time when it matters the most.
- (1) Tegaderm IV Dressing, 2-3/8in x 2-3/4in
- Oval shaped I.V. dressing used for challenging IV applications. The notched design provides better fixation for catheter tubing. This dressing is extremely versatile and durable. excellent oxygen and moisture permeability
- (1) Clear Tape, 1in x 1.5yd
- Breathable, perforated
- (1) PVP Prep Pad
- (1) Curaplex Alcohol Prep Pads, sterile, medium
- (1) Gauze Sponge, 2in x 2in, sterile, 4ply
- (1) Tourniquet, latex-free, 1in x 18in, blue, rolled
- Easy to use, soft and comfortable for patients
- Single-use, offering superior protection
- High elasticity and length
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?