Your Partner in EMS
FilterLine® etCO₂ NIV Line™ Nasal Sampling Lines, Infant/Neonates
Catalog page # 144
A portfolio of etCO2 sampling lines designed for use with Microstream™ enabled capnography monitors for both intubated and non-intubated patients, neonate to adult. The patented family of FilterLine® etCO2 sampling lines is designed for use with Microstream™ enabled capnography monitors and can be used on both intubated and non-intubated patients. FilterLine® non-intubated sampling lines feature oral and nasal sampling as well as an innovative supplemental oxygen delivery system. One size fits adolescents through adults, and all FilterLine® non-intubated sampling lines can be used with bi-level ventilation and CPAP. For some types of non-intubated sampling lines, pediatric products are also available.
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing
- Oral scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5L/min and can deliver above 5L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values
- Broad portfolio of sampling lines available for various clinical situations
- One size fits adolescents through adults
- For some types of sampling lines, dedicated pediatric products are also available
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?