Multi-function Electrode Pad Plus, Plug Style, Infant
Heart Start® pediatric plus pads are multifunction pads designed only for use with manual defibrillators, in manual mode. Specially formulated gel hydrates skin, yet provides adhesion suited for emergency situations. Recommended anterior-posterior placement depicted on pads' outer surface.
- Disposable infant multifunction pads with plug-style connector for manual defibrillators
- General purpose pads
- For use on smaller patients, weighing less than 22 pounds
- Not to be used in AED mode or with AEDs, special connector precludes use with Heartstream and HeartStart AEDs
- Package and instructions optimized for ACLS-trained responders
- 24 inch lead wire, requires hands-free cable
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Conductor Surface Area||32cm2|
|For use with||For Heart-Start® MRx ALS Monitor/Defibrillator|
|Temperature Range||15 to 35°C|
|Shelf Life||24 Months from Date of Manufacturing|