Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn spot check device, the first ever automated, multiparameter device.
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Device with Nellcor SpO2Features:
- Offers a variety of mounting options to meet your needs
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- Pulse rate
- A large LCD display with backlight
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure, MAP and pulse rate
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Lightweight and portable
This model does not include a thermometer.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|For Use With||Uses the Oscillometric Method to Determine Systolic and Diastolic Pressure, MAP and Pulse Rate|