Smart CapnoLine® CO2 Sampling Lines
A portfolio of etCO2 sampling lines designed for use with Microstream™ capnography monitors and multiparameter monitors equipped with Microstream™ technology. Compatible with LifePak 12, LifePak 15, Philips MP2, Phillips MRx and Zoll X Series.
FilterLine® non-intubated sampling lines feature oral and nasal sampling as well as an innovative supplemental oxygen delivery system. One size fits adolescents through adults, and all FilterLine® non-intubated sampling lines can be used with bi-level ventilation and CPAP.
- Orange connectors designate short-term use
- Yellow connectors designate long-term use
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor.
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing.
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing.
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2.
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values.
- Broad portfolio of sampling lines available for various clinical situations.
- One size fits adolescents through adults.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Duration||Short Term||Short Term||Short Term||Short Term||Long Term|
|Nasal Prongs||Without Nasal Prongs||Straight Prong/Non-flared Tip||Straight Prong/Non-flared Tip||Curved Prong/Non-flared Tip|
|Type||Oral/Nasal Sampling Line||Continuous Flow||Oral/Nasal Sampling Line||ETCO2 Sampling Line|
|Brand||Smart CapnoLine® Plus||Smart CapnoLine® Plus|
|Supply Tube Length||Without Tubing||6-1/2ft O2 Tubing||Without Tubing||6-1/2ft O2 Tubing||6-1/2ft O2 Tubing|