The Powerheart G3 AED determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, the proprietary STAR® biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
Text runs in tandem with the voice prompts. Especially useful for audio-challenged rescuers and in noisy environments, the screen also provides valuable rescue information to professional rescuers when they arrive on the scene.
Rescue Ready Performance
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the Powerheart AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and defibrillation pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
- If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the AED handle changes from green to red and the device emits an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.
The Powerheart G3 Package Includes:
- Powerheart G3 AED
- Carry Case
- (1) Set of Adult Electrodes
Recertified AEDs and Defibrillators
Bound Tree Medical’s 11-point checklist for AEDs, and 22-point checklist for defibrillators, are made by trained technicians in order to adhere to stringent manufacturer guidelines and specifications.
Comes with three-year warranty.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?