The ADC Adscope® 605 offers legendary acoustics, performance, and functionality for the smallest patients. The combination infant chestpiece offers both an ultra-sensitive diaphragm, 1-1/8in in diameter, for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission and a 7/8in diameter bell for unsurpassed low frequency response.
- Combination infant chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- 7/8in diameter bell provides unsurpassed low-frequency response
- 1-1/8in diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22in PVC "Y" tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with spare diaphragm and two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Chestpiece Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Headset Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Model||605 Series||605 Series|
|Brand||Adscope® 605||Adscope® 605|