FlexiPort Disposable BP Cuffs with One-Tube Bayonet Type Connector
When it comes to standardizing blood pressure cuffs, Welch Allyn FlexiPort blood pressure cuffs can help hospitals improve financial outcomes and enhance patient safety with options that help streamline workflow and inventory management, and reduce the risk of cross-contamination. The secret to true cuff standardization is the single-point FlexiPort connection, a practical innovation that enables virtually any device to work with Welch Allyn FlexiPort blood pressure cuffs—without the hassle of traditional cuff tubes and connectors. FlexiPort disposable cuffs are available in every size, and with many traditional connector options.
- FlexiPort technology enables every cuff to be used as one- or two-tube
- Choose from either soft or vinyl fabric to fit anyone's preference
- Every cuff size, from small infant through thigh cuffs
- Color-coded for fast, accurate selection of the correct cuff size
- Rotatable port, improves patient comfort and cuff durability
- Meets all the latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA
- Durable enough for extended patient stays
- Affordable for single-patient-use to help reduce cross contamination risks
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?