DuraShock DS45 Silver Series Blood Pressure Units
This integrated-style gauge with its cuff-mounted design is compact and lightweight for patient comfort and ease of use. In use, the gauge rests on the outer part of the patient’s arm. With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS48 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement
- Gauge rotates 360º, for easy viewing from any angle
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- 10-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|No. of Tubes||1||1|
|Life Stage||11, Adult||12, Large Adult|
|BP Unit Type||Manual||Manual|