Nellcor™ Microcap® Plus Hand-Held Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter, EtCO2 and SpO2, 8.11in H x 3.46in W x 2.06in D
The Nellcor™ N-85 hand-held capnograph/pulse oximeter with OxiMax technology combines two highly advanced technologies in a convenient, portable device. Microstream® capnography helps ensure accurate end-tidal etCO2 measurements and crisp waveforms, giving you a clear picture of your patient’s respiratory status. The extensive selection of Microstream breath-sampling accessories allows you to monitor intubated and nonintubated patients - including those receiving supplemental oxygen.
- Nellcor™ oximetry advantage - The Nellcor™ N-85 monitor delivers exceptional pulse oximetry performance even during low perfusion and signal interference.
- Nellcor™™ specialty sensors - including the forehead SpO2 sensor and nonadhesive SpO2 sensors - expand your patient care options.
- Microstream® capnography - The Nellcor™ N-85 hand-held monitor with OxiMax technology provides full-featured capnography with crisp waveform display and trend data.
- Nellcor™ pulse oximetry - Equipped with Nellcor™ pulse oximetry advanced digital signal processing technology, the Nellcor™ N-85 hand-held monitor with OxiMax technology stands up to difficult monitoring conditions, offering reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements.
- For mechanically ventilated and nonintubated patients
- Low sample flow rate of 50mL/min allows monitoring on the widest range of patients, from neonates to adults
- Reliable etCO2 monitoring, even in high humidity environments
- Innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample
- Wide selection of etCO2 sampling accessories available
- Nellcor™ pulse oximetry - Accurate monitoring even with weak pulse signals
- A hand-held monitoring alternative for use with the family of Nellcor sensors
- Provides graphical trends and plethysmographic waveform
- Interfaces with the Nellcor™ OxiNet III remote monitoring system
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Altitude||-1,250 to 15,000ft|
|Capnograph Sampling Rate||50 ± 7.5mL/min|
|Pulse Oximeter Display Range||SpO2 - 0 to 100%|
|Power Requirements||AC Input of 100 to 230VAC @ 60/50hz|
|Pulse Oximeter Accuracy (Adult-Neonate)||(% SpO2 ± 1 SD), 70% to 100% ± 2 Digits, 60% to 80% ± 3 Digits Saturation, 70% to 100% ± 2 Digits, 60% to 80% ± 3 Digits Low Perfusion, 20 to 250 bpm ± 3 Digits Pulse Rate, 20 to 250bpm ± 3 Digits Low Perfusion|
|Communication Interface||RS-232 Interface @ 9600 Baud, Full Duplex Serial Interface via RJ-45 Connector|
|Display||Graphic LCD Display (128 x 64 dots) with LED Backlight (Contrast and Backlight Control), Two Numeric Fields, Three Digits Each, Using 7-segment LED, Two-color LED Alarm Bar|
|Capnograph Respiration Rate||0 to 150 Breaths/min|
|Pressure||430 to 795mm Hg|
|Capnograph Display Range||0 to 99mm Hg (0 to 13.2kPa and 0 to 13.0vol% at Sea Level)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113°F|
|Capnograph Accuracy||0 to 38mm Hg ±2mm Hg, 39 to 99mm Hg ±5% of Reading|
|Alarm||Adjustable Alarm Limits for all Parameters|
|Humidity||10 to 95% Noncondensing Shock test IEC 68-2-27, Sinusoidal Vibration Test IEC 68-2-6, Random Vibration Wide Band Test IEC 68-2-34, Drop Test MIL-STD-810E, Method 516.4-II|
|Capnograph Warm-Up Time||30sec Typical, Reaches Steady-state Accuracy 20min After Power Up|
|Display Parameter||etCO2 and Plethysmographic Waveforms, etCO2, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate, Trend Data|
|Storage Temperature||-31 to 158°F|
|Battery Capacity||Supplies Power for 4 to 7hr (Depending on Power Management) Fully Recharges in Approximately 4.5hr|
|Brand||Nellcor™ Microcap® Plus|
|Dimension||8.11in H x 3.46in W x 2.06in D|
|Oximeter Pulse Rate||20 to 250Beats/min|