*Discontinued* Kendall™ Cloth Excel Radiolucent Series Electrodes, Adult, 1.75in Diameter
This item has been discontinued. Please see suggested replacements in alternate products area below.
The Kendall™ series electrodes are appropriate for general purpose adult monitoring where a radiolucent electrode is preferred. There is also a skin abrader conveniently located on the backside of the liner. In addition, the bulk packages of 50 include a ziplock feature to keep product from falling out during storage.
- Size: Adult
- Conductive adhesive hydrogel, radiolucent
- Radiolucent snap: Allows electrode to stay in place during an x-ray without interfering with the image
- Proprietary conductive adhesive hydrogel: Provides additional adhesion, consistent tracings, no messy residue and stays fresh up to 45 days out of the package
- Cloth substrate allows moisture to evaporate to minimize skin irritation and increase patient comfort
- Non-irritationg gel formula: Patient comfort and reduced clinician time
- Resealable pouch on bulk packs: Allows product to be resealed for freshness and prevent spillage
- Tear drop shape & lift tab: Facilitates easy removall from release liner and patient
- Built-in skin abrader on liner: Saves time with skin abrader being conveniently located
- Pouches contain individual electrodes: Allows electrodes to be applied to lead wires prior to use
- These ECG electrodes are Latex-free. In addition, none of the packaging utilizes any natural rubber latex
- Electrode electrical characteristics meet or exceed AAMI specifications, including DC offset, AC impedance, defibrillation recovery and DC drift. Actual specifications vary depending on the product
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Connecting Type||Snap Connector|
|Outer Diameter||1-3/4in Diameter|
|Application||EKG Snap Electrode, For General Purpose Adult Monitoring|
|Securing Method||Gel Adhesive|