Your Partner in EMS
Catalog page # 66
Nontoxic, pH sensitive indicator uses familiar purple-to-yellow color conversion when CO2 is exhaled.
- Designed for fast, easy airway assessment
- Verifies proper endotracheal tube placement
- Helps prevent incorrect intubations
- Confirms cardiac output during CPR
- Expansive 2" diameter Visual Indicator makes rapid breath-to-breath response easy to see
- Anti-fogging agent reduces susceptibility to moisture and humidity, while ensuring continuous lens clarity
- Complies with Standard of Care Guidelines from the American Heart Association, American
- College of Emergency Physicians, American Association for Respiratory Care and the American Society of Anesthesiologists
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?