ActiLance® Safety Lancet, 28G
Designed for modern capillary blood sampling, the Actilance single-use safety lancet is integral to the sharps-injury prevention programs in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and doctors’ offices. Actilance provide increased safety to eliminate needle-stick injuries and cross-contamination.
- Ultra-sharp needle optimally positioned during skin penetration.
- Linear needle tracking eliminates vibrations to reduce pain and prevent tissue damage
- Low triggering force
- Ensures gentle and comfortable contact with the puncture site
- Modern, ergonomically shaped safety lancet with reliable contact activation mechanism
- No pre-loading required
- Distance between the device and finger, along with the needed pressure to the puncture site, is predetermined to ensure ultimate penetration depth control and adequate blood sample size
- “Technique-independent” design ensures adequate blood flow at minimum pain level
- self-destructing device that can’t be reloaded
- Needle is concealed before and after use to prevent possible injury
- Sterilized to medical industry standards for supreme safety
- Size: 28G needle
- Penetration Depth: 1.5 mm
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?