Assure® Platinum Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Approved for multi-patient use.
The Assure® Platinum is the first auto-code meter designed for long-term care (LTC). Feature loaded and made for multi-resident use, it helps keep you in compliance with state regulations and eases infection control concerns. Precise and accurate strip chemistry is augmented by auto-coding, which can reduce chances for user error.
Assure® Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems are backed by the Assure Brilliance™ Program - a comprehensive service program for diabetes management in LTC.
- High precision and accuracy
- "Hypo" warning alerts staff to take action for low test results
- Larger meter size feels more comfortable to many clinicians
- ProGrip® material allows secure hold on meter
- Rubberized on the sides and along the bottom aids in grip and eliminates sliding movement on a hard surface better than small rubber feet
- AAA batteries are easier to find than lithium batteries and last longer. 5,000 tests vs. 1,000 tests (Revise the existing bullet to this)
- Backlight feature can be set to automatically be on when the meter is in use or for the first 5, 10 or 15 seconds, or turned off
- Time and date stamp
- Perform Control Solution (PCS) feature helps to insure compliance where policy is to do a control test every 24 hours
- 7 second test time
- Small 0.5 µL sample size
- Plasma referenced results
- Strip ejection button top-center location easier for both left and right-handed use versus the Prism
- No need to touch used strips
- Dimensions: 4.5in x 2.5in x 1.2 in
- Weight: 2.8 oz. without batteries
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?