The babyPAC is specially designed to deliver ventilation to small, fragile lungs of patients ranging from neonates through pediatrics up to 20 kg with precision and confidence.
It has a sophisticated range of ventilation controls including CPAP, variable I:E ratio and variable oxygen concentration. The latter is particularly important in neonatal intensive care and transport since high oxygen concentrations over a prolonged period can be harmful.
The babyPAC also incorporates a comprehensive range of alarms.
- Unique variable oxygen concentration gas mixing system
- Inspiratory pressure control
- Separate controls for inspiratory and expiratory time
- Four operating modes
- PEEP/CPAP control
- Adjustable pneumatic pressure relief with audible alarm
- Integrated pressure monitoring/alarm system
- Low gas supply indicators for O2 and air
- Pneumatic operation
- Lightweight and durable
- MR Compatible: 3 Tesla actively shielded magnet with a max gradient of 430 G/cm and RF of 0.82 W/kg at 125.5 Mhz
- Dimensions: 3.7inch H x 8.7inch W x 6.4inch D
- Weight: 8.3lbs
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|MR Conditional||3 Tesla Actively Shielded Magnet (max gradient of 430g/cm, 0.82W/kg at 125.5Mhz)|
|Dimension||3.7in H x 8.7in W x 6.4in D|