Stat Trac Fastener Channels
The Ferno® Stat Trac® Cot Fastening System is a straight-in-track design that eliminates cot drift and the need to steer the cot in, minimizing operator strain on angled surfaces. A single-hand release and wide-angle entrance guide provide quick and easy cot loading. The Ferno Stat Trac can accept the Ferno POWERFlexx+ST® Powered Ambulance Cot and 35XST PROFlexx® Manual X-Frame Cot.
- Straight-in-track design eliminates cot drift and the need to steer the cot in, minimizing operator strain on angled surfaces
- Wide-angle entrance guide improves angled access for quick and easy cot loading
- Head-end and foot-end, dual-locking safety mechanism ensures a secure and comfortable ride for the patient
- Single-lever release and a safety stop provide security while loading and unloading
- A simple, single-hand release unlocks the cot from the Stat Trac
- Maintenance-and lubrication-free
- Adjustable for side or center positioning in ambulance
- Compatible with ST model cots
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Life Stage||Short||96in, Medium||Long|
|For use with||Model 35, 93 Series, POWERFlexx Cots||Model 35, 93 Series, POWERFlexx Cots||Model 35, 93 Series, POWERFlexx Cots|
|Brand||185 Stat Trac®||185 Stat Trac®||185 Stat Trac®|
|Compatibility||ST Model Cots||ST Model Cots||ST Model Cots|