EXL Scoop Stretchers
Fernos Scoop EXL Stretcher provides superior comfort and safety to patients who need spinal immobilization. The Scoop EXL eliminates the need for log-roll maneuvers, which significantly decreases movement to the cervical spine. Two hinged, interlocking pieces allow operators to bring the two halves together beneath the patient and gently scoop them up. Made from X-ray translucent, composite material.
- Made from lightweight, high-impact composite materials
- Twin Safety Lock® hinge for smooth and nonbinding locking and unlocking
- Folds to 47" for compact carrying and storage
- Load Limit: 500 lbs
- Head section recessed to maintain proper cervical alignment
- Easy-to clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Thermally-treated polymer construction does not get too hot or cold, allowing for greater patient comfort
- Four adjustable length options accommodate patients of different heights
- Narrow foot end and split-apart design provide easier use in confined space immobilization
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimension||79in L x 17in W x 3in H||79in L x 17in W x 3in H||79in L x 17in W x 3in H||79in L x 17in W x 3in H|