Taylor Titan™ and TitanII™
Taylor Healthcare Products, Inc. continues as the industry leader in quality, innovation and customer service! The Titan Series are products no service can do without. They are essential to keep patients and rescuers safe as they navigate challenges faced daily.
- Cost effective, reusable, easy to store and durable
- The essential tool to aid in lifting bariatric patients
- Vital to have on the scene when space limitations prohibit use of standard EMS stretchers
- 16 SureGrip™ rubber handles ensure rescuers the comfort and stability of a firm grip, which provides easy lifting while transporting a patient
- Made of ultra-strong PVC and nylon webbing
- The Titan™ is designed to accommodate 16”-18” backboards*
- The TitanII™ is designed to be used without a backboard
- Easily disinfected and air dried
- Folds for space-saving storage in the accompanying custom Titan™ carrying case
- Available individually or in cases of 5
- Lifting capacity of 1500 lbs.
*Backboard not included
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Material||PVC and Nylon Webbing||PVC, Nylon Webbing, SureGrip™ Rubber Handles|
|No. of Handles||16|
|Dimensions||40in x 80in||40in x 80in|