The S-SCORT 9 embodies solid and well proven features packed inside the most durable sound absorbing case found on an EMS device. The ‘9’ delivers >30 LPM clinical airflow and the two position regulator allows the operator to choose between full power (>525mmHg) and reduced power (120mmHg +/- 15%) for endotracheal and pediatric procedures. The internal sealed lead acid battery is maintained by an AC/DC charger or a DC power cord. The S-SCORT 9 is "Firefighter-proof" tough. The exterior is expressly suited for the pre-hospital health care environment because it is durable and easy to clean. The tubing retention strap conveniently holds tubing and suction tips. All units come with a shoulder strap for use when you need an extra hand. The S-SCORT 9 is a durable, economical and high performance suction pump.
- Dimensions: 14in L x 9.5in H x 7in W (24.1cm H x 17.8cm W x 35.6cm L)
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.64 Kgs)
- Performance: >30lpm Clinical airflow, >525mmHg
- Charger: Internal dual mode
- Battery run time: Up to 45min (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
- Power source: Vehicle or internal battery
- Two position regulator: -120mmHg (+/-15%) or >-525mmHg
- Oilless diaphragm pump
- Negative pressure is controlled by a two position regulator
- Comes with both an AC/DC charger and DC power cord
- Extremely durable linear polyethylene chassis
- Tubing retention strap
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Size||14in L x 9.5in H x 7in W|