The S-SCORT II is designed to operate using Lifepak® 5, 10 and 12 defibrillator batteries. The S-SCORT II has two receptacles; one to hold an active battery and one to hold a spare. Once depleted, the batteries can be recharged in the same manner as the batteries going into the defibrillator.
The S-SCORT II features a two position regulator enabling you to switch between a very powerful setting in excess of 525mmHg down to a gentler 120mmHg +/- 15% for tracheal and pediatric procedures.
NOTE: Batteries are not included and the S-SCORT II has no charging capabilities. Batteries are to be supplied by the user and charged in the manner prescribed by the manufacturer of the battery.
- Dimensions: 7in H x 7in W x 14in L (17.8cm H x 17.8cm W x 35.6cm L)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.55 Kgs) with batteries (not supplied)
- Performance: >30lpm Clinical airflow, >525mmHg
- Vacuum regulator settings: >525mmHg or 120mmHg +/- 15%
- Utilizes defibrillator batteries (designed for LifePak® 5, 10 and 12 defibrillators)
- Carries one active and one spare battery
- Runs for approximately 20 minutes on each defibrillator battery at full capacity
- Two position vacuum regulation
- Steel frame chassis
- Vinyl covered nylon wipe down exterior
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Size||14in L x 7in H x 7in W|